- Keep evaluating administration policies and suggest improvements.
- Monitoring and stocking office items, issuance and usage of the same.
- Monitoring of office premises through CCTV and ensuring smooth working in case of problem.
- Ensure proper repair and maintenance is carried out of equipment’s whenever required.
- Dealing with PTCL, KESC, SSGC, and manage bill receipts.
- Dealing with courier services, working out most feasible options as and when required.
- Dealing with vendors for maintenance tasks of office.
- Monitoring monthly consumption and usage patterns of utilities, monitoring any problem areas and suggesting improvements.
- Keep evaluating office environment and ensure all staff follow code of conduct.
- Routine and random checks on general cleanliness and office equipment maintenance.
- Supervision of motor vehicles, generator, other heavy duty equipment’s log for fuel and service.
- Develop and implement procedures for maintenance and upkeep of office assets, machines and fixtures.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Responsible for recruitment of Ancillary staff.
- Supervision of Ancillary staff’s performance.
- Manage office transportation routes.
We are a technology services company with a reservoir of highly skilled IT professionals. We are focused on designing solutions that improve the way businesses and people communicate with each other.We have built strong and proven competencies in business analysis and process development to provide ...Read More