. Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
· Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
· Updating the CRM and inputting information of customers.
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices and other important data.
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the CEO and achieves assigned sales target
· Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
· Managing company and client expectations
· Reviewing timeframes and budgets
· Managing client accounts
· Finding and following new sales leads
· Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations or on call with prospective clients
· Attending networking events
· Negotiate sales contracts and keep records of sales and data.
· Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
· Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
· Sells the firm’s complete offering of products and services.
· Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
· Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
· Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group to the Service Delivery group.
· Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
· Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touchpoints
· Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
· Manage invoicing
· Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
· Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
· Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
· Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight
· Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
· Use client feedback to improve the customer experience
· Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
· Ensure brand consistency
· Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
We are a technology services company with a reservoir of highly skilled IT professionals. We are focused on designing solutions that improve the way businesses and people communicate with each other.We have built strong and proven competencies in business analysis and process development to provide ...Read More