Assist and manage the preparation of the company's departmental budgets.
· Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
· Manage and track accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
· Prepare legal documents and prospects.
· Coordination with HR for disbursement of employees claim / loan request / daily queries.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Track bank deposits and payments.
· Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
· Update internal systems with financial data.
Participate in financial audits.
We are a technology services company with a reservoir of highly skilled IT professionals. We are focused on designing solutions that improve the way businesses and people communicate with each other.We have built strong and proven competencies in business analysis and process development to provide ...Read More