Assist and manage the preparation of the company's departmental budgets.
· Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
· Manage and track accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
· Prepare legal documents and prospects.
· Coordination with HR for disbursement of employees claim / loan request / daily queries.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Track bank deposits and payments.
· Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
· Update internal systems with financial data.
Participate in financial audits.