We are looking for a Senior SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
Should be able to:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage the team of SEO Specialists
- Prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.