NASKSOFT is a multinational software house, certified Marketing Agency based in UK and facilitates both small and large businesses around the world.
Php Laravel Backend Developer + Shopify CMS Customization
Limited Vacancies hurry to apply!
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
1. Good knowledge for shopify CMS
2. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
3. Third party API integration, including; Gmail, Google Calendar, Office 365, Facebook, Twitter.
4. Experience with oAuth, especially oAuth2
5. Experience in provision of Clean code for functional application
6. Database creation, integration, and management—e.g. SQLite and Oracle
7. Experience with PHP frameworks and design patterns
8. Experience working with JSON and XML data
9. Experience working with AWS is a Plus
10. Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
11. Setup and administration of backups
12. Data migration, transformation, and scripting
13. Outputting data in different formats
14. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform
15. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
16. Solid software Design and Architecture skills
18. Provide training and support to internal teams
19. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
20. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and bit bucket.
1. Experience required: 1 years in industry
2. Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
3. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
4. Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP
5. Excellent analytical and time management skills
6. Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
7. A minimum BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field