NASKSOFT is a multinational software house, certified Marketing Agency based in UK and facilitates both small and large businesses around the world.
• Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, usage scenarios, task analysis, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, design guidelines, and other UX design deliverables.
• Have good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and be able to create a coherent cross device experience.
• Ensure that visual design mockups meet the objectives of the user experience, fit with the overall brand and are consistent.
• Creating unique and attractive website home pages, sub-pages, mobile App designs
• Must have demonstrable experience of modern web designing.
• Must have hand on experience of creating Responsive/Liquid designs.
• Must have hand on experience of Adobe Photoshop.
• Must have knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to overcome them.
• Must have Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must be familiar with sass
• Should be able to create illustrations.
• Should be able to maintain/develop WordPress websites.
• Should be familiar with SKETCH
• Having a good collaboration skill, experience working with product manager, usability researchers and developers.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• 1+ years as a User Experience Designer, creating excellent experiences that delight the customer.
• High degree of creativity and problem solving skills.
• Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience.
• Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles.
• Proficiency in UX/UI Design tools such as Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar tools to create user interfaces.
• Experience with responsive design for desktop-to-mobile products.
• HTML/CSS/JS experience, AngularJS
• Bootstrap experience,