We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer having hands on experience to be part of their Software Team and work on a Permanent basis.
Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products