APPLICANTS WITH HEALTH EXPERIENCE WILL BE PREFERRED
· To ensure compliance of the provisions of PKLI Act and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
· To ensure that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
· To ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Act.
· To prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of governors.
· To arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
· To attend the broad meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
· To prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorized by the broad of the governors or the executive responsible.
· To have custody of the seal of the company.
· Filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Law.
· Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Law.
· To issue notice and agenda of board meetings to every Governor of the company.
· To carry on correspondence with the directors of the company on various matters.
· To record the minutes of the proceedings of the meetings of the Governors.
· To implement the policies formulated by the Governors.
· To keep the record of the proceedings of all meetings.
· Minute books;
· Proxy register;
· Register of contracts, arrangements and appointments in which board members are interested.
· Supplying a copy of the accounts to every member of the BOGs