The program manager will the focal person for the youth initiative and will be responsible for managing and delivering the key outputs of the program. The manager will report directly to the Program Director. Key deliverables include:
• Managing key outputs of the program.
• Manage and coordination with various YPDC chapters and student activities.
• Develop reports and program documentation for donor reporting and liaison.
• Develop and manage project workplans.
• Manage the social media team and program team.
• Basic monitoring and evaluation of the program according to project logframe.
• Logistical support during consultation phase, liaising with guest speakers/experts and effectively coordinating with various stakeholders involved.