· Update record of customer receiving copy of delivered stock on daily basis & provide POD copy to finance/audit department within prescribed timeline.
· Response customer queries (Short/Interchanged SKU) & close customer queries as per given timeline & update customer complain sheet daily basis.
· Collect Secondary freight Bills by 5th of each month.
· Share PSO cards invoices of all concern person(s) by 5TH of each month, update PSO consumption sheet on monthly basis.
· Responsible to arrange vehicles (Secondary Transportation) on daily basis for Karachi & Hyderabad Region’s town and ensure timely arrivals and dispatch by coordinating with 3PL Warehouses.
· Arrange additional vehicles for proceeding day before 03.00 PM by generating the delivery note for 100% completion of delivery of stock to avoid audit objection and reversal of sales.
· Responsible to Monitor Daily Dispatch Program and share plan with transporter/service provider one day in advance.
· Coordinate with 3PL warehouse & transporters to make sure stocks dispatched timely and as per the plan. In case of any issues the same should immediately be discussed with the line manager for the smooth operation
· PSO fuel invoices to be received till 5th of each month and submit the same for processing of payment, cheque collection from finance and deposit the same in bank for clearance before 15th of each month to avoid penalty.
· Make shipment document in SAP-LE module as per daily dispatch plan.
pNational Foods began its journey in 1970 as a branded spice company, with a revolutionary product that popularized the concept of having clean, healthy food. National Foods initiative was to help prepare food that is hygienic and easy-to-make so that consumers are able to experience a more rewardin ...Read More