Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 4-5 years (At least 3 Years in the Food Industry)
Lead area (or district), formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products.
- Team Handling & Motivational Skills
- Customer Handling
- Selling Skills
- Distribution Management
- Numerical Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Make the annual Zonal sales budget, to meet company goals.
- Prepare monthly sales forecast for zones and sub-zones in line with annual sales forecast
- Plan quarterly sales targets for individual Supervisor in line with annual sales plan
- Suggest annual trade offer plan in line with economic environment, competitors expected trade offers, and marketing plans.
- Executing the monthly trade offer plan in line with annual trade offer plan, marketing activities, and business environment.
- Ensure products availability at all potential outlets and ensure efficient & effective implementation of the availability plan.
- Plan the new customer development in term of new shops especially rural market and implement the plan.
- Manage the performance of Sales Supervisors of the assigned zone.
- Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Supervises and trains distributors and/or sales force to achieve sales targets.
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Attaining the market share projected for each product lines.
- Obtains Market Share by developing market plans and programs for each product within a territory
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Maintains research data base by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information / marketing guidelines to the sales team within a territory.
- Makes a monthly performance report by analysing marketing activities and variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Manage and Maintain Sales Department staff by training, appraising, counselling, motivating and developing programs within a territory.
- Review the annual performance and develop annual marketing plans / budget for all product groups as a contribution to the corporate planning / budgeting.