1)To look after the Brush, spray, or hand-rub finishing ingredients, such as paint, oil, stain, or wax, onto and into wood grain; then apply lacquer or other sealers.
2) To supervise the Disassemble items to prepare them for finishing, using hand tools.
3) Examine furniture to determine the extent of damage or deterioration, and to decide on the best method for repair or restoration.
4) To manage Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections, and repair broken parts, using plastic or wood putty, glue, nails, and/or screws.
5) Follow design blueprints to produce specific designs.
6) To look after Mix finishing ingredients to obtain desired colors or shades.
8) To supervise the Remove excess solvent, using cloths soaked in paint thinner.
9) To manage in removing old finishes and damaged or deteriorated parts, using hand tools, stripping tools, sandpaper, steel wool, abrasives, solvents, and/or dip baths.
10) Select appropriate finishing ingredients such as paint, stain, lacquer, shellac, or varnish, depending on factors such as wood hardness and surface type.
National Furniture is a Leading Manufacturer & retailer of wooden furniture with existence of 40 years. Having a sense of designing furniture with a modern attitude according to the latest trends and requirements of the customers. We have some of the best craftsmanship & designers who are capable of ...Read More