We are looking for a energetic and well driven Social Media Specialist with managarial skills to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SMS marketing, email marketing, video marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
· Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
· Use social media marketing tools.
The Candidate must have:
· 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
· Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Youtube and other social media best practices
· Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
· Familiarity with web design and publishing
· Ability in desig and mature ideas in (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage brand social media content and editorial calendars across social media channels
· Experience with social media monitoring and management tools for social listening, publishing, and reporting
· Experience managing paid social media campaigns desired
· Passion for social media, PR and digital marketing
· Self-starter who is confident pitching fresh ideas, thinking creatively, and identifying and solving problems
National Grammar School (NGS) is a project of National Grammar Society. The school operates under the supervision of the Board of Governors of the society. The NGS has two purpose built campuses which are located at Upper Mall and Gulberg.