National Incubation Center, Faisalabad is a joint venture of FFC, Change Mechanics, Founder Institute, CyberVision Technologies and Mehmood Group, which is funded by Ignite, Ministry of IT & Telecom (MoITT). NIC, Faisalabad is the first purpose-built facility in Faisalabad aims to serve innovators, change-makers, and passionate leaders from agriculture, textile, technology, climate change and energy verticals. NIC, Faisalabad will offer incubation, mentoring, free state-of-the-art working space, linkages with industry and investors to aspiring and budding startups and entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative professional for the role of Creative and Digital Media Lead. Creative and Digital Media Lead will be responsible for the delivery of content across multiple channels by using your own creative skills and supporting the program core team.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Establishing the organization’s web presence to boost and promote brand awareness.
- Achieving the set advertising targets/goals, and conveying schedules and deadlines to team members.
- Development of a social media communications plan and strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the organization to ensure its effectiveness and relevance
- Produce and manage a monthly and longitudinal content calendar that supports and highlights important dates and upcoming activity across the organization
- Curation of engaging contents and the production of creative digital assets (from original concept and editing), video (including Youtube and Instagram Reels), imagery, graphics, text, infographics, and audio for the social media channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Deliver digital support service and be the online ambassador for the organization in the social media space, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of digital creatives and will proactively identify opportunities to improve performance through our digital content.
- Ensuring all digital channels have the required assets to promote the latest trading priorities on a weekly basis.
- Continuously horizon scan and monitor trends in social media tools and applications and recommend new channels and innovations for the organization.
- Ensuring that government policies, standards and procedures for digital content accessibility are strictly adhered to
Qualification and Experience:
- A BS or equivalent in Mass Communication, Digital media, and Graphic Designing
- At least 3-5 years of progressive creative and digital content creation experience, including social media, electronic media and print media
- A creative thinker with strong attention to detail and a passion for innovation and creativity
- Proven track record of working on creative and digital content in a professional environment and understanding trends in both the digital landscape and audience behavior
- Contributing to planning and forecasting sessions and bringing new and creative ideas to the table
- Knowledge of advanced graphic designing, excellent Photoshop skills, digital media tools, and platforms
- Operate in a wide-ranging, rapidly changing, extremely fast-paced environment. Adapt responsively to the changing nature of social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, Result-driven, multi-tasking, Able to work both independently and as part of a team, organizational and prioritization skills