Would you like to the opportunity to add value to the overall sales strategy for the company? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a rapidly growing company in one of the fastest growing industries in Europe? Then we may have the very role for you.
Who are we?
Navson is a UK based FMCG company with large ambitions. Navson was established in 2002 and have gone from strength to strength and now have a number of brands in the UK market. We are a dynamic company with a strong culture of success. We encourage and reward our team to achieve their own goals and the company’s objectives. We have an impressive growth record and future plans, so we are looking for someone who would really like to grow with the organisation.
What does role look like?
• Generating sales through prospecting for new meetings for the UK based fields sales team to attend via cold calling
• Sourcing new contacts and cleansing existing database
• Reporting directly to Sales Manager in the UK
• Full responsibility and realisation of KPIs (quantities and qualitative goals)
What are we looking for in an individual?
• Must have excellent command of English
• A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people
• Someone with a strong background in sales.
• Hunter with a proven track record of winning new business
• Excellent written and communication skills are essential.
• As well as having new business sales skills the person must come across as an articulate, presentable and credible business person
• An extremely positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and written correspondence
• Generate, identify and qualify new business prospects