Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished art by using appropriate software.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
• Designs and delivers high quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
• Manipulate film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
• Prototype and iterate on models based on feedback from team members
• Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• 2 to 3 years of experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro.
• Knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Adobe Dimensions etc.
• Possess good conceptual skills, sense of design, colors, layout, typography.
• A strong eye for detail and visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must.
Navson (Sister company of Silverow) is a dynamic UK based FMCG company with large ambitions and a strong culture of success. Established in 2002, it now boasts a range of brands that it distributes throughout the UK market. It encourages and rewards its various teams in achieving their set goals and ...Read More