NAXXA Consulting is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated and attentive-to-detail marketing professional to support the design, execution and optimization of best-in-class marketing programs. You will be responsible for a wide range of initiatives including supporting work across cross-functional acquisition media, creative and product teams. Additionally, you will directly support administrative team functions and coordinate workflows among various team stakeholders.
This role is a great opportunity to be part of a high growth start up in the midst of disrupting the tech industry, learn about marketing creative and development processes, work hands-on with cutting-edge data technology platforms and participate in a truly customer-centric operation.
- Support marketing campaign executions including but not limited to ad ops updates, tracking/reporting refreshes, test results presentation development, etc.
- Work with media channel managers on a wide variety of campaign optimization tactics based on data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholder to establish, manage and own a universal process and toolset for managing creative, product and media workflows.
- Develop a framework, process and capabilities to expose team performance metrics such as output, capacity, pace of work, workflow chokepoints and approval work streams.
- Support creation and documentation of strategic processes, calendars and reporting.
- Directly own administrative team functions including media spend reconciliation, invoice tracking and expense tracking while working with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of digital marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience with media, analytics, and project management tools such as: Facebook, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Tableau, JIRA, etc.
- Strong collaboration skills to work across creative and tech teams and build alignment.
- Strong attention to detail with experience digging through data for insights
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on data, and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business objectives.
- Start-up experience is a plus!
What We offer:
- Intelligent, motivated colleagues in a collaborative and open space.
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued.
- A talented and fun team that loves learning and evolving.
- Exceptional, personalized benefits and top market compensation.
About Us: Naxxa Consulting (Pvt.) Limited is a leading business and information technology services provider. NAXXA CONSULTING primarily reflects professional and infrastructure services. It includes management consulting, systems integration, application management services, outsourcing services, b ...Read More