The Software Engineer is responsible for developing POCs quickly to our business and key executives. Brainstorm and evaluate application(s) for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve. Role and Responsibilities
1. Overall experience of 3+ years having proficiency with either Python, Java/C#, or Node.js is fine.
2. Fundamental understanding of encryption algorithms, data structures, cryptography and data security.
3. Solid understanding of different web application architecture design and implementation
4. Hands-on exposure to software industry patterns and design principles
5. Experience with both SQL and NoSQL/document database technology, building systems around messaging, RESTful APIs and cryptographic computation.
6. Familiarity with using GIT, TFS or other version control software for source code management.
7. Working knowledge of Docker containerization and micro-services architectures is a plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum BS (4 years) from a well-reputed organization.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrate a positive, customer-focused attitude
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Willingness to work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests gracefully
· Able to influence and build relationships at all levels of staff
· Structured, disciplined approach to work with attention to detail
· Flexibility to meet changing requirements and dynamic priorities
· Autonomous, capable of working with little or no supervision
Nice to have
- Experience of creating and/or running distributed systems in production
- Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Interest in Blockchain related technology and knowledge of decentralized technologies
- Component level understanding of security protocol stacks and crypto libraries and functions
- Been a part of a team using Agile methodologies involving daily scrums, and sprint planning session