· To receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders or delivery slip.
· To issue and deliver all outgoing materials as per requisition from SCM.
· To maintain records of all deliveries on given register and in excel Sheets
· To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists from SCM department.
· To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
· To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
· To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
· To check the register balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control.
· To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
· To prepare daily updated stock report for SCM.
· To maintain good stacking and tagging process for each asset as per standard requirements.
· To maintain bin card for each product.
· To ensure safety and cleanliness of the warehouse.
· To arrange serial numbers of newly received stock / material (if require)
· To provide on call support for inventory search.
· To intimate SCM about low stock levels
· Any other related task assigned by the Management.
Future Growth in Nayatel
Nayatel’s fiber to the home (FTTH) networks have transformed Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Peshawar into one of the most connected and optically wired cities of the world. Being truly customer centric, Nayatel has re-written the quality of service parameters and set new quality standards ali ...Read More