Selected candidate will be responsible;
Handling designs, operations and maintenance of electrical power and backup systems at multiple exchanges including generators, AC/DC UPSs, DC rectifier, batteries and allied equipment.
Ensuring zero power downtime and documentation of the network, extensive field work to carry out improvements in power systems and routine/preventive maintenance and managing electrical team independently.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum BS/BE (Electrical Engineering with majors in Power) from reputed and HEC recognized university with minimum 70% marks in matric, intermediate and a good CGPA in engineering.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have excellent process oriented approach, interpersonal skills and should be ready to work in a demanding environment
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility
- Round the year trainings
- Opportunity to be part of interviews and become official trainer
- Medical, provident fund, annual raise, leave encashment etc.
- Friendly and motivated work environment
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Presentation session
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview