NEC Corporation, Islamabad Branch Office (Having its Head Office in Japan) is in charge of whole Pakistan and Afghanistan Market for the sales/marketing and technical services under NEC Corporation. NEC Islamabad Branch Office is strongly investing in public safety business. The person hired for the position of Business Development Specialist will primarily be responsible for driving growth of Pakistan Public Security Business, especially biometrics for the area of identification, authentication, and, assurance.Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to actively manage and grow an innovative range of strategic portfolios of products for the Public Security business.
- Understand industry trends, develop market & customer insights and competitive intelligence, in defining NEC’s value propositions to craft and execute business plans, strategies and tactics to maximize sales growth potential, profit realization, leveraging key account management and strengthened customer relevancy.
- Build credible pipelines, identify the list of potential customers / key partners / projects as well as engaging clients (comprising various level in Government and Private Industry) to sell value.
- Develop strong mutual trust with end-users at different hierarchy levels; understand the various degrees of needs, in order to craft proposals and lead in client presentation, demonstration, evaluation and specification. Leverage cross functional team in the preparation and execution of the bid strategy and process.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Electronics Engineering Or Engineering related equivalent. Business qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in business development in the Public Security domain, biometric solution. Experience in selling system integration solution. Experience in Bid management and Government client. Demostrable knowledge in current and next generation trends of public safety products. Past experience working in National level mission-critical projects for the Governments, or familiarity working in such projects would be highly advantageous.
- Self-starter, result-oriented team-player who can work in a fast paced environmentand manage ambiguity with a heighten aspiration to win, make a difference, andgrow with the company. Public safety knowledge, sales and customer relationship skills, ability to build business opportunities.