A great opportunity for inspiring new talent to be part of an startup boutique business, to experience first hand what it feels to be in a commercial market. To understand and accomplish the challenges and meet the uptrending requirements of the fashion and design industry.
Potential Internee would be required to carry out the following functions:
1. Discuss and create a new fashion design/print or textile design and the seeing it through to finalisation and completion.
2. Sourcing of material and cost management
3. Preparing production plans and setting of targets.
4. Monitoring worker staff according to production requirements and specs.
5. Adhoc services and miscellaneous job roles as necessary.
6. Reasonable stipend paid.
7. Considering students busy schedule, flexible hours are available.