NESL-IT is seeking talented Software Engineer with ReactJS experience that enjoy building advanced internet applications, designing great APIs, and mentoring junior developers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Having good knowledge in reactjs components,Context API, hooks, Redux store and strong programming logic.
- Having good knowledge of working in Typescript.
- Knowledge of designing components using material UI or React Bootstrap.
- Performing moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities requiring research.
- Collaborating with other technical leaders to analyze complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
- Design, develop, and deploy custom React components.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with NodeJS and React Native is Plus