NetMaticO is looking for top-tier SEO Content Writers & Editor having SEO based writing experience. The ideal candidate must have minimum 2-3 years of experience of web copywriting with a nice portfolio and/or an active blog.
If you are applying for this job then you should be able to research on crucial information, inputs, statistics, insights and other aspects related to the provided topics. You must also have self-learning ability to research conclusively on trendy topics and generate high quality content.
A test will be conducted during the interview.
Requirements for the position are:
- The candidate must be well versed in research and possess excellent creative writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of sentence structure, grammar & tenses.
- Implementing various elements of a content marketing strategy as instructed by Reporting Head.
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on a website
- Blog writing and guest posting
- Press release writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.)
- Content creation for Infographics
- SlideShare creation
- Video Transcriptions
- Researching trending topics within a variety of industries
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions
- Case studies, whitepapers, and e-books
- Company bios
- Landing pages
- Cold Emails
- The ability to adopt different writing styles
- Ability to translate ideas into concepts
- Content Optimization
- Content Partnerships
- Work with Google Analytics to track and optimize content performance on ongoing basis
- Any other task assigned by the management
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think “outside the box” and share new creative ideas
- Ability to manage several projects at once, while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technical details
- Ability to work with Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word