- Job Type: Full Time
- Available Shifts: Night shift (6:00pm-3:00am)
- Department: Software Development
- Career Level: Experienced
- Required Experience: Video Editing and Animation
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title: BSCE or BCS (4 Years Degree)
- Age: 24 – 40 Years
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches our vision and is suitable for broadcasting. We are looking for an experienced 2D animator artist who has good knowledge and skill in 2D, 3D motion graphics key frame animation.
- Ultimately, as a Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit video pieces -Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques and be able to visualize directorial concepts·
- Can manage all technical aspects of video & audio recording and editing·
- Follow the company's brand guidelines·
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Make animations for clients.
- Proven 3 years work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good hands-on 2d Animation for Video editing·
- Good hands-on experience with Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop·
- At-least Graduate Location: Eden Valley Faisalabad (Please only apply if you are available for this location)
Note: Only serious and skilled candidates contact us.