· Write test plans, cases, and conditions for manual testing of the application
· Testing of the system
· Help and mentor other testers in testing and Best Practices
· Support Quality Assurance department initiatives
· Reporting regular status of testing
· Recording and tracking defects through Web-based tools
· Reviewing artifacts/documents such as RS, FS and User Manuals.
· Understanding of Automation Testing using Selenium Webdriver would be an advantage.
· Scripting and executing load tests and analyzing results
· Working with testers, operations, DBAs and developers to help solve performance issues in the application, network, and environment
· Additional duties as assigned by team lead
· Understand and adhere quality policies, procedures and standards
· Understand and adhere organization policies, procedures and standards