The NETSOL Client Services Analyst will help analyze, troubleshoot, and in some cases resolve basic issues in the NETSOL Application including Ticket login tools.
This individual will be engaged in aggressive hands on learning of the NETSOL product, interoperability opportunities to deliver top quality client relationship management. Responsibilities include client communication, application training, Incident Management, first tier maintenance support.
Handle customer communication (phone and email) in order to analyze and resolve client issues, provide training, handle and escalate complaints. Serve as focal point of contact for client management, and issue escalation. Provide operational guidance as and when required. Adherence to standard operating procedures, company policies and guidelines.
- Bachelors/Masters in Business, IT or both (Foreign MBIT or BBIT Degree preferred).
- 2-3 year’s customer support or Helpdesk support experience in an IT company desired.
- Exceptional engagement and communication skills.
- People friendly, disciplined, organized and dedicated.
- Proven ability in managing and fostering relationships.
- Attention to detail and ability to participate in overall customer relationship management activities.