NETSOL Technologies is looking for Architects who are passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet-of-Things (IoT).
Do you want to play a key role as a technology leader? Do you have practical solutions for practical problems? Are you a “hands-on” developer and a “big-picture” thinker? Do you believe you can work on enterprise products for worldwide audience?
If so, let us know.
- Bachelor's degree in CS/SE or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 6+ years of experience in mobile application architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
- Understanding of emerging technologies like AI, IoT & cloud.
- Experience on API and middleware.
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Working architectural and design knowledge of IoT, communications and messaging protocols.
- Can develop IoT services.
- Ability to do qualitative and quantitative analysis on data and develop machine learning algorithms.
- Understanding of server side technologies.
- Ability to design an echo system consisting of IoT, server side APIs and mobile application
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Development of architect & provision of end-to-end solutions using IoT and Mobile Services.
- Help design and develop an overall IoT and AI Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy in partnership with other teams.
- Focus on performance, scalability, security and quality aspects of an architecture.
- Training sessions to transfer knowledge to new and existing customers.
- Hands on working to code for development IoT and Mobile solutions.