We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in PHP Development
- Strong command on MVC design pattern in PHP
- Good knowledge of SDLC, OOP, MySQL database, database design, complex SQL query, view and store procedure
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap etc. will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Can write thorough and comprehensive technical documentation (RS/FS/Design documents etc.)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Twitter, YouTube, Google, Facebook, Ebay etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Extensive knowledge of Web request and response
- Should be excellent in Web Scrapping
- Good knowledge of Restful APIs, HTTP Headers & Regex
- Experience as Team Lead will be a plus