About the role
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making design choices, coordinating and overseeing technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Rich experience in leadership or software architecture within software delivery teams.
- Work on the architecture and design of a complete product line.
- Conduct analysis, design, and development of core frameworks.
- Development and verifications of RS, FS, and design documents.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and provide insight on development progress and tracking milestones.
- Conduct technical and architecture training within the team.
- Provide technical consultancy and assistance to other teams in the company.
- Focus on system integration, sustainability, and feasibility.
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or another related technical field.
- 10+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Ability to work in a rapid delivery environment.
- Experience working with multi-tier system development.
- Sound knowledge and experience using .Net Technologies (C#, Vb.net) with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Sound Knowledge of Software Development processes and methodologies (CMMI, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile).
- Expertise in integrating large-scale enterprise applications and ERP development.
- Experience in n-tier and n-layer distributed application development.
- Hands-on experience planning & implementation on high-end systems.
- Hands-on experience working on requirement finalization, business analysis, and documentation.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.