We, at NETSOL Technologies, are looking for Travel Officer to be hired in Lahore Office.
If you are passionate about professional excellence and own top-notch travel and Visa consultation & processing skills, we would like to talk to you about some fabulous opportunities at NETSOL. Once on board, you will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest and talented professionals in the industry.
Travel Officer shall be performing following tasks:
- Proactively lead and provide end to end and one stop support and consultation to employees in the Visa Application Process.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa Desk Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly and it facilities the employees efficiently to acquire visa in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with all employees applying for visa and deal with all applications to ensure employees have ample knowledge on the visa process, documents and other necessary details.
- Administer the completion of all relevant visa requirements and required documents and ensure that visa application is processed within the required time.
- To ensure that all of information provided by the employee is accurate and correct.
- Preparation and checking of all visa documents.
- Maintain a library of current visa holders, expiration dates, and locations to which they can readily travel on any urgent client deployments.
Core Functional Specifications:
- 5 years working in a technical role within global visa processing and at least 3 years of industry in-house visa desk experience.
- Must be able to lead the visa application process independently for diversified countries.
- Strong and diversified knowledge of Visa application types and processes for different countries (mainly Asia Pacific, USA, Canada, Brazil and various EU Countries)
- Strong command on visa related documentation.
- Experience of coordination with embassies and other concerning bodies to process employee visa applications.
- Travel officer must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be fluent in English.