We, at NETSOL Technologies, are looking for brightest Engineers to work on our best-in-class flagship product. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in challenging business environment.
If you are passionate about professional excellence and have top-notch Visual Basic 6 Development skills, we would like to talk to you about some fabulous opportunities in our Lahore office. Once on board, you will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest and talented professionals in the industry.
Primary responsibility is to develop and support our asset based finance products on Oracle/VB6 /VB.Net/ASP.Net platforms. You will work in a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary team of programmers liaising closely with Business Analysts and Testers, often to demanding project timescales.
Working on new projects, our Core product or supporting existing clients, your focus will be on high quality programming including:
- Completion of programmer QA and secondary QA for colleagues.
- Production of detailed technical specifications/documented analysis.
- Production of EXE & schema versions of the system for internal and client release.
- Production of estimates for costing and/or planning purposes.
- Providing assistance with client queries, remotely or face to face on client site and/or at our office.
Analyst Programmers are required to operate in accordance with the company’s programming standards and follow established Project procedures. It is important that all programmers achieve an understanding of the financial aspects of the system.
As required and depending on your skills, knowledge and experience, you may also be involved in any/all of the following activities, for which training is provided as appropriate:
- Contributing to matters relating to the future development of the product and the introduction of new technology.
- Providing team DBA support, ensuring effective management and control of client/project schema.
- Completion of physical transfer of data from client system including analysis required to identify and resolve issues.
- Business analysis and production of documentation suitable for internal use and/or client review and sign off. This can include face-to-face discussions with clients and system demonstrations.
- Production of training materials & delivery of training on client site or at our office.
- Mentoring and training of colleagues.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in application analysis, design, and development.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science.
- Visual Basic 6 working experience as a developer is a MUST.
- Preferred knowledge with VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server.
- Experience in Crystal Report.
- Knowledge/experience with versioning control e.g. Team Foundation Server/VSS etc.
- Able to coordinate development work requests with an offshore team.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables.
- Able to work in a busy and aggressive environment.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong communication skills.
- Third party controls experience is a MUST.