Travel officer is responsible for facilitating Employees who are required to travel due to various business requirements to different countries across the globe.
· To provide end to end and one stop support and consultation to employees in the Visa Application Process.
· Proactively lead the visa application process on behalf of employees.
· Must oversee all aspects of the Visa Desk Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly and it facilitates the employees efficiently to acquire visa in a timely manner.
· Must meet with all employees applying for visa and deal with all applications to ensure employees have ample knowledge on the visa process, documents and other necessary details.
· Must ensure that all of the information provided by the employee is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all visa documents.
· Travel officer is responsible for coordinating with embassies and other concerning bodies for any communication/documentation needed to process employee visa applications.
· Maintain a library of current visa holders, expiration dates, and locations to which they can readily travel on any urgent client deployments.
· Strong command on visa related documentation.
· Travel officer must be motivated, energetic, able to work as a part of a team, and occasionally work in a fast paced environment
· 3+ years working in a technical role within global visa processing.
· Knowledge of global visa types, processes and the ability to review case facts to determine the optimal visa filing type.
· Strong and diversified knowledge of Visa Application processes for different countries (mainly Asia Pacific, Canada, Brazil, and various European countries.
NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTWK) started its journey as a US based provider with a vision to create superior technology solutions. Relentlessly following our vision we now stand as one of the global leaders in IT Services and Enterprise Solutions. Delivering quality and customization for ov ...Read More