What Will I Be Doing?
If you wish to become part of a content marketing team, it is useful for you to have experience when it comes to:
• Creating content customers actually need and want.
• Sharing content on the channels used by consumers.
• Measuring the results of content marketing campaigns.
Your typical duties depend on your role within a team but may include:
• Coming up with ideas and creating useful content for clients which also attracts customers.
• Developing a campaign that drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales.
• Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
• Helping to create a marketing strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives.
• Making sure the campaign meets the objectives of the client while remaining within budget.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Content comes in a variety of different forms including white papers, blogs, infographics and video. The latter is making a major splash in the world of marketing due to the growth of Smartphones and Tablets. As a result, those interested in a career in content marketing should learn all they can about video marketing to increase their chances of landing a job.
Differnt Dynamic Roles in which the candidate will work on day to day basis?
• Digital Content Executive: This role involves managing the web content and typical duties include creating content in the CMS, assisting in the roll out of new projects, publishing videos and blogs on clients’ websites and social media channels and creating on-brand content to appeal to your clients’ target audience.
• Web Content Manager: You will be responsible for the information that appears on our website. You work with editors, designers and developers to ensure the site caters to the right audience. Duties include dealing with legal issues such as copyright, reporting technical problems to IT staff and writing reports for senior managers.
• Digital Content Writer: As a writer you will work with an online team and be responsible for creating compelling content that increases the web presence of your clients. Duties include researching & writing content based on the needs of clients, editing webpages for better readability and creating eye-catching titles.
• Content Development Specialist: Duties include developing and managing an online content strategy, maintaining legal, regulatory, company and professional policy across all our webpages and gaining insight into segmented audiences to produce tailor-made content.
What Education/Qualifications Do I Need?
Although formal qualifications are not a prerequisite, an increasing number of employers are looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, PR or a related Communications field. Applicants with a Master’s in Marketing have an excellent chance of being hired.
Am I A Good Candidate?
It is important to have the following skills:
• PR: You must be experienced when it comes to learning and finding the right publicity to use for each client.
• Editorial: Content marketers must think like authors insofar as they must research and write fresh content or curate existing articles while also ensuring the content is properly edited and of use to readers.
• Technical: Good content strategy involves detailed planning with special attention paid to technical issues related to content management system integration.
• Strategic Thinking: You have to ensure the brands of your clients are not overshadowed by off-brand messages. As a result, you and your team must be clear when it comes to deciding why certain pieces of content are being launched along with their benefits.
• Market/Industry Knowledge: You must tailor your content to the specific needs of your clients’ target audience. The modern consumer expects the best so every piece of content you produce must be age, gender and class specific.
• English Language Skills: You must a proven excellent top notch english writing, listening and speaking skills.
Salary is completly negotiable based on your past experience and performance. If you think you are the right candidate for this position then apply with confidence.
Neusol Private Limited