Qualification: BSc. Mechanical Or Industrial Or Metallurgy Engineering with QM Degree
Experience: 5 years
Age limit: Up to 35 years
The primary responsibility of quality control managers is to ensure products meet quality and efficiency standards set by the company. Quality manager’s aim is to ensure that the product or service an organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Supports the Welding & Non Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
- Cooperates to issue the Welding Procedures (WP).
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
- Supervises inspection of defect renewal and welding.
- Ensure proper documentation of quality department.