Full-Stack Web Developer Laravel React ( must Have at least 2 years Experience with React.js )
an open position for 2 Laravel React Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies
in order to apply to this job you must have a STRONG experience with the following
- to follow the tasks given by the project manager & senior developer
- Building web applications using the Laravel framework 5.8, particularly PHP-based applications using Composer-based frameworks
- Produce clean and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Managing source code using git
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practices.
- Laravel PHP Developer responsibilities are
- Experienced in (PHP) Laravel Framework.
- Very strong Experience on React JS.
- Advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs.
- Experienced in designing and maintaining MySQL databases (and motivated to keep queries optimized).
- Experienced in HTTP Live Streaming video.
- Familiar with real-time technologies.
- Comfortable in a Linux environment (we utilize Forge, AWS, Vapor).
- Experienced with Charts and Graph
- Knowledgeable in analytics (custom self-hosted & maintained.
- Experienced with 3rd party APIs
- A passion for Test-driven code
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Git
Developers Remote Work Policy
Please read the terms and conditions below, fill in the remote employee form, and return it to the head of your department.
This document contains the terms and conditions for working remotely. It should act as a guide for both management and the employee, and must be signed by the employee to acknowledge they read through and understood the details herein.
Terms and Conditions:
An employee may be eligible to work remotely if their duties can be met through basic hardware and software, they’ve proven to be trustworthy, disciplined, and self-motivated, and have been given permission by the company.
Each employee should own a laptop or PC and should have the below software installed:
- Mandatory to all employees
- Desk Time
- Maister Task
- Cloud App (Screenshots & Recording )
- Light Shot (Screenshots & Recording )
- Movavi (Screenshots & Recording )
- Recordit (Screenshots & Recording )
- Calendly ( Schedule Meetings )
- any desk
- Ream Viewer
- ESET nod32 antivirus
- depends on requirements
- Microsoft Teams
- JIRA (Dev)
- Confluence (Dev)
- Moqups (Dev)
- Google Apps
- Office 365
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs110,000.00 to Rs160,000.00 /month