We at NEXCO consultant specialize in offering innovative migration and education solutions to our clients for over a decade. We are spread out across multiple locations in Australia, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka and the UAE.
Our greatest asset and the key to our success are our people, who have a sense of pride and satisfaction in their work. At NEXCO consultant, you will find a workplace based in mutual respect and collaboration that is supportive of your career development and encourages you to make an impact at a professional and personal level.
At NEXCO consultant, we understand the importance of occupational growth, stability and the struggles of building a successful, fulfilling career. Our collaborative work culture drives ideas and empowers our people to achieve their career goals – ensuring personal and professional development throughout their NEXCO journey.
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and fresh Migration Consultant . If you are an enthusiast with a can-do attitude, looking for a challenge, we invite you to join our NEXCO family!
- Provide accurate and timely migration advice and assistance across a variety of visa sub-classes
- Prepare and lodge precise visa applications to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA)
- Liaise with the DHA and related stakeholders including skill assessment authorities
- Continuously expand and maintain knowledge base of migration legislation and policies
- Create and preserve the client base and relationships by participating in existing business development activities
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage time and work with deadlines
- Capacity to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiatives
- Candidate must be experienced and have excellent communication skills.
- Will be responsible for client handling and provide basic information about the available options for universities and the programs.
- Handle the admission process and will participate in all fairs of foreign universities.
- Maintaining records and Preparing a weekly report to update the management.
- Conducting various activities to generate more sales- fairs, exhibitions, mailers, etc.
- Having convincing power, should be able to generate walk-ins.
- Candidates with any educational background can apply.