Next Gen Technologies (Pvt) Ltd is looking for HR Executive to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
Your duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads.
An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents. Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database Requirements
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position is preferred but we'll be eager to give opportunities to fresh candidates as well.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills