Next Level Communications (Pvt.) Ltd is one of the leading IT, Telecommunication and power system Solution Company for Pakistan Market. The company was founded in 2012 and counts over 30 employees, working in our Head Office in Islamabad and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.
We are seeking independent, young, positive and energetic individuals to fill our dynamic financial positions based in Islamabad/ Rawalpindi.
- Manage day to day accounts function of the office.
- Responsible for managing accounts payable & receivable.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Responsible for book/record keeping and filing systems.
- Responsible for managing fixed assets register.
- Prepares monthly statements/reports by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues, applying financial principles and developing recommendations.
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- Familiar with Tax and corporate matters of the company.
- Responsible to manage company audits within time.