Next Level Communications (Pvt.) Ltd is one of the leading IT, Telecommunication and power system Solution Company for Pakistan Market. The company was founded in 2012 and counts over 30 employees, working in our Head Office in Islamabad and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.
We are seeking independent, young, positive and energetic result oriented individuals to fill our dynamic position based in Islamabad. We offer market based salary. Package includes Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Fuel and Cell phone allowance etc.
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures.
- HR Orientation-Brief all the policies and procedures to new joiner. This must be done in the week of joining.
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new starters.
- Maintain and up-date all records and database of employees including trainings, attendance, feedback and evaluations and submit reports to management at regular intervals.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Create job descriptions.
- Complete and mail out offer letters.
- Conduct employee engagement sessions.
- Prepare monthly salary sheet, keep check of employee health insurance cards, EOBI cards and employment cards.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Manage files, record systems and office supplies.
- Courier and mail management.
- Create periodic reports for the management.