Nextbridge Pvt. Ltd. immediately require Android Software Engineer, graduates from reputable universities and having good communication skills with at least 1-2 years of related professional experience are encouraged to apply for the position.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge in the below areas:
- Experience using content providers, SQL Lite Databases and external/internal data storage methods
- Experience in handling location APIs and Maps.
- Experience in good Mobile UI/UX development.
- Hands on experience of publishing and deployment of android application.
- Development expertise in one or more Android domains, including Java applications, Android SDK / NDK, framework, libraries (C/C++), runtime (Dalvik VM), and kernel.
- Good understanding of Android multimedia, networking, and graphics subsystems.
- Understanding of low-level Android hardware and software interfaces.
- Embedded real-time system (RTOS) development experience with Linux.
- Experience with Drawings, Animation will be a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in the complete software development life-cycle and agile methodologies.
- Able to acquire high level of customer satisfaction, which exceeds standard levels of performance.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and/or remote teams.
- Fast learner, solid problem solver with great testing and debugging skills.