Nextbridge Private Limited immediately requires highly talented and experienced Front End development / Engineer with excellent English communication skills and a proven track record in UI/UX Department.
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduation with Computer Science / IT/ Software Engineering
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience in UI/UX domain.
- Experience in creating and consuming APIs and REST to build web applications
- Experience with productivity tools such as Git, Grunt, Gulp, NPM and Webpack
- Experience with programming is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Implementing and deliver on front-end detailed technical specifications, including development environments, version control processes
- Work with UX designer to translate their vision into code.
- Interfacing with back-end software engineers on parsing and displaying complex data and participating in internal API design in anticipation of an ever-expanding library of data types requiring front end display/engagement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line manager.