If you are ready to excel in your career, explore new heights – Nextbridge Pvt. Ltd. is your bridge to growth.
We are looking for PHP Developers (Laravel & Angular2) who are self-starters with hands-on experience in building interactive web applications, requirements engineering and understands UI/UX and how it relates to a customer's needs.
- CS/IT graduate with 2-5 years’ post graduation experience in web development using PHP, Laravel and Angular2.
- Having strong Data Modeling concepts (RDBMS & working knowledge of NoSQL)
- Keeping up-to-date with what's going on in front-end development, including; the new shiny things that browsers are adding to their platforms.
- Having an understanding of Cloud Computing (Understanding of architecture, design and different services) and associated APIs.
- Experienced in using team development tools, change management, quality assurance, testing and integration protocols
- Having used Linux for development environment.
- Possessing strong research aptitude towards learning new stuff and its application by meeting business demands i.e. justifying need of a particular tool in a technology stack.
- Keeps partners informed throughout the planning process and uses tools (mock-ups & wireframes) to plan before coding.
- Write end-user documentation and provide support & training to a non-technical audience
- Agile Methodologies for development (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Automated testing (TDD, Unit Testing, Integration or Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- Cross-functional teams experience (Product, Design).
- Aware of Vagrant, Docker