Nextbridge Private Limited is seeking Machine Learning (Python) Interns to train and work with using cutting edge technologies, tools, and processes.
The work includes the whole spectrum of web development tasks, such as writing web apps (both front-end and back-end work), web service, unit testing and beyond.
Our internship program is a paid 45 hours per week one that lasts 3 months. At the successful conclusion of the internship program, the ideal intern transitions to a full-time Developer position at the company.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree holders in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related IT discipline with CGPA 3.0 or above
- Strong OOP, Databases, Logic Building and Requirement Engineering concepts.
- Must have actively worked on development related projects in the degree's semesters.
- Must have completed final year project using Python/Machine Learning libraries/frameworks.
- Good in Mathematics and Statistics
- Good in Python
- Knowledge of Data Cleaning, Data Analysis, Modeling/Prototyping, Predictive Analysis, Artificial Neural Networks
- Familiarity with Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Keras, SciPy, TensorFlow, Theano
- Knowledge of Design Patterns are desirable.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Community and/or campus involvement. [Would be a plus]
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex logic problems.
- Ability to use effective ways of Programming.
- Should able to design large scale Software.