Nextbridge Private Limited is seeking Machine Learning (Python) Interns to train and work with us using cutting edge technologies, tools, and processes.
The work includes the whole spectrum of web development tasks, such as writing web apps (both front-end and back-end work), web service, unit testing and beyond.
Our internship program is a paid 45 hours per week position that lasts 3 months. At the successful conclusion of the internship program, the ideal intern transitions to a full-time Developer position at the company. This means we are not interested in candidates who are only available for a limited time, such as a summer internship, and/or need to return to school full-time.
- Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Training in a relevant technology stack.
- Development of enterprise web applications.
- Maintenance and upgrades (new features, refactoring, bug fixing) of existing programs
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Data Science Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- CGPA 3.0 or above
- Community and/or campus involvement. [Would be a plus]
- Strong OOP Concepts.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns are desirable.
- Proven concepts of Databases.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex logic problems.
- Ability to use effective ways of Programming.
- Should able to design large scale Software.
- Good in Mathematics and Statistics
- Good in Python
- Knowledge of Data Cleaning, Data Analysis, Modeling/Prototyping, Predictive Analysis, Artificial Neural Networks
- Familiarity with Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Keras, SciPy, TensorFlow, Theano