Nextbridge Private Limited urgently requires 3 x Trainee Front Desk Associates having good communication skills and presentable personalities for its 3 offices based in Johar Town, Lahore
- Greet guests and respond to them with a professional and positive attitude
- Advise guests on menus & beverage choices
- Must be able to make and serve tea and coffee to special guests and MD/CEO.
- Maintain ambience of lounge – lighting, music, cleanliness, hygiene
- Oversee the flow of appointments
- Control console operations, attend all incoming calls at office reception, take messages, route call, dial out- going calls and maintain their logs.
- Promote special in-house events
- Coordinate with recruitment department for assisting candidates in form filling and management of interviews and selection process.
- Daily Distribution of Incoming Couriers.
- Handling general stationary items request.
- Maintain schedule of conference and meeting rooms, reserving for in-house activities.
- Assist in Admin related tasks, stationary distribution, distribution of employee cards, copying various forms and management of notices boards.
- Good working knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and MS Office.
- Must be willing to commute to Johar Town on daily basis
- Must be willing to work in a shift timing of 10 AM to 7 PM or 11 AM to 8 PM
- Must be willing to wear business formal dressing
- Must be willing to learn and perform the tasks of Front Desk/Reception, Admin and Procurement domains.
Basic salary (as per skill set) + Provident Fund + EOBI + Medical Coverage (Indoor for Employee, Spouse and Children), Medical Coverage Outdoor for (Employee, Parents, Spouse and Children) + Annual Increment + Leave encashment at year end + Company lunch + 10 sick leaves + 10 casual leaves + Public Holidays announced by Federal Government Pakistan + Traveling allowance for female staff + Daycare facility for female staff's children