We are looking forward for an experienced and motivated team memeber in our digital marketing department. Who will be responsible for SEO activities i.e. Link Building, Keywords Analysis, Website Optimization, Social Media Marketing etc. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of B2B industry for making quality backlinks and website optimization. Candidate must have proven track record and responsible for developing best link building strategies.
• Conduct detail keywords research and finalize best keywords through KGR strategy.
• Identify link-building opportunities, including guest blogging, directory submissions, and sponsored content.
• Build relationships with websites and bloggers in relevant industries to secure backlinks.
• Guide Writer for creating high-quality, relevant content to be used for link-building purposes.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest link-building trends and algorithm updates.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content creators, designers, and developers, to ensure website design and functionality supports SEO goals
.• Submit Reports on Weekly, Bi-Monthly and Monthly Basis and Re-Structure the strategy whenever required.
• 3-5 year of experience in link building for SEO
• Strong understanding of link-building best practices and techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret website analytics data
• Familiarity with SEO tools and analytics platforms, such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team