· Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications Linux / Windows.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Sound Knowledge of Virtualization, Domain (A/D) & Cisco Switches.
· Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
· Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
· Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
· Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
· Working continuously on a task until completion.
· Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
· Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with the team and other professionals, e.g., software developers, QA engineers, project managers.
· Experience Level: Fresh Graduate
· Education: BS/BE (Computer Science)
· The Candidate should be able to work in Rotating Shifts.
We provide online solutions to our clients. We offer designing & developing services to any market be it a consumer or a business through our websites. We design logos, websites and stationary for small and medium sized businesses. We mainly cater to international market which mainly include USA and ...Read More