We are looking for a resource at the position of Executive Research Analyst. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to handle the following functions/responsibilities:
• Responsible for completing the assigned tasks within the stipulated timeline along with the desired quality benchmark. Able to meet daily benchmarks.
• Provide 100% plagiarism free content. Follow different referencing styles.
• Gather material for the assigned tasks by researching through numerous sources and then filtering them as per their requirements. The sources include online libraries, research articles, textbooks, newspapers, etc.
• Edit and proofread the assigned task before submitting and also cater to the customer’s revision when required.
• Ensure the best content quality as per the requirement of the customer(s) and internal SOPs.
• Mastering in understanding customer(s) needs and ensure the proper delivery of the assigned task(s).
• Must be talented in Content with specialist knowledge in all business-related subjects• Advanced level of English proficiency
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively, should be able to efficiently manage deadlines.
• SPSS, MATLAB, Minitab, and other technical tools, expertise with these will be plus point.
• Good command over Microsoft Office• Bachelors or Master's Degree
pWe provide online solutions to our clients. We offer designing & developing services to any market be it a consumer or a business through our websites. We design logos, websites and stationary for small and medium sized businesses. We mainly cater to international market which mainly include USA an ...Read More