• Responsible for meeting the deadline for keyword ranking improvement.
• Provide recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
• Website administration, having a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
• In-depth Competitive Analysis.
• Take complete ownership of websites assigned and deliver the results according to target.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
• Execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of websites with the academic industry.
• Responsible for achieving targets of organic traffic and conversion rate optimization.
• Experience in ranking US-based websites.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Well informed of search engine's algorithms and recent updates.
• In-depth experience of website analytic tools.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Experienced in building/ administering content in multiple CMS environments.
• 1-3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
pWe provide online solutions to our clients. We offer designing & developing services to any market be it a consumer or a business through our websites. We design logos, websites and stationary for small and medium sized businesses. We mainly cater to international market which mainly include USA an ...Read More